Strawberry season yields the season’s first berries, with picking from early/mid June through the end of June. Be sure to check with each farm before leaving home, as picking conditions vary daily!
5 Farms to Pick Your Own Strawberries Near Norwood (Map is below)
- Wards Berry Farm: 614 South Main St, Sharon, MA (Check picking conditions)
- Tangerini’s Spring Street Farm: 139 Spring St, Millis, MA (Check picking conditions)
- Langwater Farm: 209 Washington St, North Easton, MA (Check picking conditions)
- Belkin Family Lookout Farm: 89 Pleasant St, Natick MA ($12+ admission fee includes many family-friendly play options. Check picking conditions)
- Goodwin Brothers Farm: 458 Greenville Road, North Smithfield, RI (Check picking conditions)
Map of You-Pick Strawberries Near Norwood, Westwood & Walpole, MA
Filter by “U-Pick Strawberries” to find farms near you!
Fun Local Events All Summer Long!
Our calendar is absolutely packed with fun stuff right here in Norwood, Westwood & Walpole plus all the neighboring towns. Subscribe (free) to hear about the highlights each week, hand-picked by a local mom!