Part 1: Image
- Size: 1000 x 500 pixels (width x height)
- Format: PNG or JPG
- Border: Border is needed for any edge where the background is white, to set it apart from our white email background.
- Link: Let us know which URL to link the image to, and we’ll connect them on our end.
- Recommendations: Emphasize 5 to 8 words of text in a large font. Most readers are on mobile devices, so small text will be illegible. We advise against crowding the image with contact information, and advise that you instead encourage click-throughs via the supplementary text. Contact information can be found on your website.
Part 2: Supplementary Text
Below the image, we include a max-25-word blurb, plus a text-based link of 2-to-4 words.
- Formatting: No special formatting will be used in the supplementary text (No Bold, Italics, ALL CAPS)
- Punctuation: No more than 1 exclamation point (!) in the text
- Link: Only one text-based link may be used. It does not need to be the same link as the image link, though it can be (and usually is)
More Examples in Context:
- Weekly Event at XtremeCraze Park
- FMC Ice Skating Classes
- Bubbling Brook Ice Cream
- YMCA Summer Camp
- YMCA Swim Club
- YMCA Classes
- Hale Summer Programs
- Event: YMCA Healthy Kids Day
- Event: Russian School of Math Carnival
- Event: Springfest at Charles River School
- CRS Summer Toddler Program
- New England Outdoor Camp (NEOC)
- Preschool Open House: Noah’s Ark
- Art Group: Branches & Brushes
We recommend the free online tool canva.com for DIY design (please see our basic instructions).