Strawberry season yields the season’s first berries, with picking from early/mid June through the end of June. Be sure to check with each farm before leaving home, as picking conditions vary daily!
5 Farms to Pick Your Own Strawberries Near Framingham (Map is below)
- Hanson’s Farm: 20 Nixon Road, Framingham MA (Check picking conditions)
- Sunshine Farm: 41 Kendall Ave, Sherborn MA (Check picking conditions)
- Belkin Family Lookout Farm: 89 Pleasant St, Natick MA ($12+ admission fee includes many family-friendly play options. Check picking conditions)
- Tangerini’s Spring Street Farm: 139 Spring St, Millis, MA (Check picking conditions)
- Tougas Farm: 234 Ball Street, Northborough MA (Check picking conditions)
Map of You-Pick Strawberries Near Framingham, MA
Filter by “U-Pick Strawberries” to find farms near you!
Fun Local Events All Summer Long!
Our calendar is absolutely packed with fun stuff right here in Framingham & Ashland plus all the neighboring towns. Subscribe (free) to hear about the highlights each week, hand-picked by a local mom!