Parents Love Community Kangaroo
- Tens of thousands of parents in the suburbs between Boston, Worcester, and Providence use Community Kangaroo as a daily source of reliable information
- Community Kangaroo is a collaborative effort by over a dozen local editor moms scattered around the suburbs. These editors are CK’s ambassadors, making real-life connections with our audience and drawing in new local followers.
- The positive feelings that parents associate with our free resource can transfer to the businesses that partner with us. We like to remind our audience that our advertising partners are the reason this resource exists!
- Businesses can affordably target parents in 2-3 specific towns because of the way our website is arranged into small regions
- Parents of children ages 0-12 (especially ages 0-6) make up our audience. At this critical stage, many parents are searching for the businesses that they will commit to for many years and for multiple siblings.
Various Advertising Options
- Long term: Build brand awareness with prominent website banner ads
- Short term: Blast your announcement above the content in our weekly e-news, or in a dedicated e-blast
- Social: Spotlight your business with an Instagram reel
Contact CK Founder Sharon Aigler (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more about growing your local business with Community Kangaroo!